[Gocamino] ] Camino del Norte

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 10:47:59 PST 2011

Hi Katia,
As we all know, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".  As a Brasilian, if you are a Carioca imbued with that beautiful city's amphibious atmosphere, you'd probably enjoy the route along the coast much more. The Camino Primitivo is quite beautiful and being one of the oldest routes is also choc-full of historical and cultural wonders. Perhaps you ought to get some extended descriptive information about each of the options and see which one appeals more to you personally.  Most pilgrims will tell you, I think, that October and April are, absolutely, the best times to go.
Hugs!
Rosina