[Gocamino] "The Way" release date

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 08:40:16 PST 2011

Hello you all, again,
Someone ust forwarded to me the message below. It contains release date information of the film.
------

"I've just attended a screening tonight of "The Way" here in Washington D.C. Both Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez were on hand for a Q & A after the film. They said that the film would be released in theaters in the U.S. on September 30th. They are heading tomorrow to film festivals in London, Dublin, and Malta. I can't remember the release date for the film in those countries (they said either this February, or I think maybe April). THe DVD should be released in February 2012".