[Gocamino] Doing it right. How nice!

Dennis Harrod dennisharrod at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 06:28:30 PST 2011

Joanie:

I was wondering the same thing last night and meant to ask the operator of the
local art house if he knew anything about it, but he left before I had a chance.
They have a website, but I can't find anything about release on it.

http://www.theway-themovie.com/

Dennis

 Dennis C. Harrod, Spanish Language Coordinator
316A H.B. Crouse
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244
(315) 443-5491