[Gocamino] No cell phones, computers or I pods

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:46:25 PST 2011

I left a comment on the webpage and have since received this apology from
Pierce Arrow:

The Pierce Arrow would like to apologize for the factual, journalistic, and
common knowledge errors placed within this article. The article has been
immediately removed online by the editors once realization of the amount of
poor journalistic work that took place and we apologize for the
inconvenience.

--
Sil
www.amawalkerscamino.weebly.com