[Gocamino] Fw: No cell phones, computers or I pods

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 13 07:33:36 PST 2011

I think this is great.  I learned about the Camino during a seminar on
Romanesque Camino art.  That was in the eighties and very few people were
walking.  Later, I realized that it could be walked with a guidebook.  It took
many years before I had the time and money to go.  But that is why we go to
college, to expand our world.  I envy these students, even as I wish them Buen
Camino.
Bridget