[Gocamino] [saintjames] No cell phones, computers or I pods

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 17:02:06 PST 2011

I wonder who at Franklin Pierce U. managed to dream that one up. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry in frustration.

Bob S.

On Feb 10, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Rosina wrote:
Hello you all,
Someone just sent me the message below:

About a thousand years ago St. James, a popular figure amongst the Catholic and Christian faiths, walked a trail from Paris, France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. To this day, travelers walk the same 1040 mile journey for many different reasons; pilgrims and hikers alike keep the trails that are over a thousand years old popular and alive.

The students are from Franklin Pierce University, and for further details one may go to piercearrownews.com.
Hugs!
Rosina