[Gocamino] The Archconfraternity Christmas felicitation

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 12:31:36 PST 2011

Hello you all,
 I am sorry that the felicitation from the Santiago Archconfraternity mentioned in my earlier message did not go through this medium as an e-mail. Apparently, and quite rightly so, list-servs have a lot of safeguards that preclude the posting of certain images, access sites, etc.
But if anyone of you wishes to receive it, I shall send it to you directly as an attachment.... with pleasure. Just let me know.
Again, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas.
Hugs!
Rosina