[Gocamino] [saintjames] Movie "The Way" is available.

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 07:44:21 PDT 2011

North Americans are indeed in DVD region 1. Europe is region 2, etc. I became region-free a number of years ago from these guys: http://www.regionfreedvd.net/.  Note: If a DVD is encoded with region 0 (Zero) it will play anywhere. Blu Ray is also regionalized with zones A, B & C, same drill. The DVD & Blu Ray players offered at the above Web will work anywhere playing any type of disk: North Americans get to play European media, and Europeans get to play North American media. If you bring back videos like I do, it's a good investment.

The Way is 'not bad'. It keeps the regions in sequence, but you will note the order of pueblos is a bit out of kilter to meet their artistic needs. Inevitably, it will produce converts of the curious, just like the Shirley MaClaine book. I'm pondering a Southern California viewing, probably in the Los Angeles metro area, if anyone in interested.

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago