[Gocamino] Request from Aussie documentary maker

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:47:57 PDT 2010

*Aussie documentary maker needs your help*

Hi, I am an Aussie nurse making a documentary film on the Camino and would
like to meet up with you along the way.  I’ll be in St.Jean du Port on 8/9
October, will reach Logrono by 15 Oct, leaving Sarria 20 Oct, arriving
Santiago 26 /27Oct.
In my film I am questioning WHY people are doing the pilgrimage. Does not
have to even be for a religious or spiritual reason either...Looking for
insight, reflection, openness. You can find out more about my project here:
http://www.fundbreak.com.au/beta/index.php/archive/index/66/description/0/0
If you have already done the Camino Frances, can you send me a few high
resolution pics in jpeg please? I need great photos for the film too and I
only have one pair of hands and am carrying the camera gear!
Looking forward to hearing from fellow peregrinos,
Tel: 0458 970 229 or email  marykeily at optusnet.com.au

Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/
www.2009pilgrims.blogspot.com