[Gocamino] Subject: Re: More on the movie "The Way"

Patricia Barboni pbarboni at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 09:46:32 PDT 2010

Thanks to Grant & Rosina for the updates!
Re Bob's message: for any of you who have Netflix, this film "The Way" is
already in their list of future releases...So soon after it is released on
DVD, Netflix members should have access to it...have had it in my "save"
list for months! I'll let the group know once they post the available date.
A dear pilgrim/hospitalera friend, Marisa, lives in the town of Aoiz, in the
Pyrenees foothills.  There was much excitement in their town last summer, as
the film crew was doing some filming in their local area. It's not precisely
on the Camino Francés, but does have a beautifully preserved Roman bridge
that I think rivals the beauty of the one in Puente La Reina.
(funstuff: Marisa volunteers every August at the Franciscan Albergue in
Santiago at the St. Francis Monastery a few blocks from the cathedral. Her
eldest daughter, also a pilgrim vet, is the town nurse in Valcarlos, tending
the local residents and pilgrims in need. If any of you should ever meet
them, please give them an extra hug from me! Her middle daughter spent last
July/August with me in So.California...and her youngest daughter is named
"Leyre"....yes, the magic of the Camino continues!)
Abrazos to all,
Patricia in California
pbarboni at cox.net

Today's Topics:

   1. More on the movie "The Way" (Rosina)
   2. Emilio Estevez and Martin Sheen Get Spiritual (Grant Spangler)
   3. Re: Emilio Estevez and Martin Sheen Get Spiritual (Robert Spenger)

Message: 1