[Gocamino] [saintjames] Santiago

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 08:55:20 PDT 2010

Mmmmmmh,
I wonder why I didn't get it when I read, and passed along, its review.
Thanks for the info. Will order it from Amazon right away.
Listen, the mother of the Fiene (?) British actors went on a pilgrimage a few years ago when she learned that she was suffering from cancer, and she wrote a book about it.  Do you know the name of the book and/or the author?
Does anyone in these lists?
Hugs!
Rosina