[Gocamino] Suggestions for self guided tour companies

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:13:22 PST 2010

Hola
I haven't used this company but I had a good look at their website and they look very efficient. I know a number of pilgrims which have used the Camino Travel Centre to walk the Camino Ingles and it may be worthwhile using them for comparison. http://www.caminotravelcenter.com/
 I have just finished updating the Guide to this route and it will be available to download for a donation here: http://www.csj.org.uk/guides-online.htm
If you are leaving soon e mail me and I will send you a copy direct.
Best regards
John

www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com