[Gocamino] [saintjames] HI ,VERENA MAYBE YOU CAN HELP PLEASE

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Tue Nov 23 10:30:24 PST 2010

Hi Joseph,
    I wouldn't like to comment on which is considered to be the original
route or on pack weights and necessities especially if you are going to
be using a bike.  I'll leave that to to others.  What I can do is to
give you a link to the St Jean Pied de Port based Les Amis du Chemin St
Jacques.  The site is mainly in French they are still working on the
English translation.  Go to this page Profiles d'Etapes Camino Frances
<http://www.aucoeurduchemin.org/spip/-Profils-d-Etapes-Camino-Frances,564-.html>there
are two pdf files on there which will give you the height and distance
of each day stage for the Camino Frances which is the one walked by the
majority of Pilgrims.  I hope that helps
Regards
Tim Proctor