[Gocamino] Engles camino question

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 03:02:45 PST 2010

Hola
I was out on the Camino Ingles a week or two ago to up date the guide book which available free (please leave a donation) from here http://www.csj.org.uk/guides-online.htm
The update guidebook will be available there in a week or so.
The waymarking is now excellent on this route and with the Guidebook you won't get lost.
If you wish to book hostal/hotel accommodation and have your bags transported each day you can try to do this through the Tourist Offices - the contact details are in the guidebook or simply ask the place you are staying to book ahead for and call a taxi for your bags.
Otherwise I'd advise using an agency to do all of this for you. The Camino Travel Centre is very familiar with the Camino Ingles:
http://www.caminotravelcenter.com/
Buen Camino
John

www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com