[Gocamino] The Spanish Correos in the Holy Year

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Wed May 5 07:54:39 PDT 2010

From:  http://xacobeo.correos.es

So you can plan your journey with full autonomy*, we offer the possibility
of using the post offices of the Camino as your own operational bases*. Just
send packages on your behalf to the offices of the Way of your choice with
spare baggage so that you do not carry unnecessary weight during the entire
route. In this spirit pilgrim, we start the Xacobeo package which you
can send your names to offices along the way which will be kept for you for
up to 30 days.
 (They also have links to the Post Offices on the various caminos).
For bikes:
To send your bike to the point of origin, just buy one of the Special boxes
for bicycles in any of the main post offices. Pack your bike safely and
phone 902 122 333 of Chronoexprés, our subsidiary company, for urgent
deliveries or send an e-mail recogidas at chronoexpres.com and they will go to
pick her up at your home.
When you get to Santiago, we will be waiting at the post office just 50
meters from the
Plaza del Obradoiro so you can return home the same way and enjoy your bike
in Santiago
Also, if you used our service to send your bike to the point of origin, we
will make a special price on your return home packages.

(There is a list of Post Offices where you can pack your bike.)
They also have Free Postcards which you can send for Free (not sure if this
is international or only local)

--
Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/