[Gocamino] Suseya

sue.kenney at sympatico.ca sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sun May 2 03:45:38 PDT 2010

Fellow pilgrims,
Another dream came true this week. I have just launched a site for a virtual pilgrims center called Suseya! It's a community to support pilgrims on the return journey home.
In the past, pilgrims walked to Santiago and were greeted with Ultreya...Onward. On the return journey home, they were greeted with the word Suseya...Upward. Since modern day pilgrims often don't walk back home, I thought it fitting to call the site Suseya since it address that part of the journey.
Feel free to join or share stories, experiences, tips, compassion or whatever you feel. It's on Facebook under the name Suseya and you don't have to be a member to contribute or read it. Everyone is welcome.
I leave on Saturday for my 6th journey on the Camino. I will guide a group of 4 pilgrims for 10 days and then I will stay on for 3 months in total to dedicate my time to working with pilgrims on the path, preparing them for the journey back home. I wanted to create a physical center in Santiago but that didn't work out, so it's a virtual center on Facebook. I don't know where I will be walking, where I will sleep, how it will work but I trust the Camino to guide me on my way. If you are walking during the months of May, June or July, look for me.
And so the journey continues...
Love and light,

Sue

www.suekenney.ca