[Gocamino] Semana Santa

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:52:27 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone

As the great week has started I've posted a slideshow which might evoke memories for those who have seen Semana Santa in Spain or be interesting for those who haven't. No doubt we will have a first hand account from Rosina at some point.

There is also a wee story. Make of it what you will

A peaceful Holy Week and joyous Easter to those who observe this season, a gracefilled passover to our Jewish sisters and brothers and Happy Easter holidays when they come to everyone!

Just click here and turn up the sound:

www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com

Abrazos de Londres

John