[Gocamino] Crowds on the Camino

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:50:38 PDT 2010

I think weather may have something to do with it. The most people we saw in
one refugio was at Somport, where I think there were ten. The next day had a
number of hours of heavy rain, and we never saw anyone from that group after
that day. Later we met several separate sets of people that had started in
Jaca, and they all cancelled their trip after two or three days because of
weather. We were fairly well prepared for rain, and the plus was that most
days had several hours where the skies were absolutely glorious with the big
black billowing clouds and bright patches of sunlight.

--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html