[Gocamino] [saintjames] unsubscribe

Beth Williamson betwil62 at live.com
Wed Jun 23 13:55:30 PDT 2010

As a Spanish instructor, I read periodicals from Spain. The pictures of Queen Sofia on the camino showed her on horseback, accompanied by uniformed men on horseback. It was yet another indication that the past is not dead. Other queens and would-be queens have ridden the way of St. James.

Beth Williamson
My next pilgrimage is to San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico. I will be working on a novel with a Santiago pilgrimage as part of the plot!