[Gocamino] Traditions

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 05:40:23 PDT 2010

I feel very fortunate to have been able to put my hand on that hand print that was touched by so many pilgrims.  For me it was a more moving experience than any other of the traditions at the cathedral.  I felt connected through the many, many years with kindred spirits.  It is a shame that others will not be able to have that same opportunity. What are the authorities worried about?

Glenn