[Gocamino] El Correo Gallego article

sue.kenney at sympatico.ca sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 19 02:03:45 PDT 2010

Hola from Santiago,

Yesterday the newspaper El Correo Gallego ran a story and photo about the work I am doing in Santiago exploring the aspects of returning back home after the Camino and integrating the experience into ones life. If you have a story or something you'd like to contribute don't hesitate to contact me. I have personally just finished walking from Santiago to SJPP..."al contrario" they call it in Spain.

I also have a community site called Suseya on Facebook. You don't have to have a profile to look at it, just log in with an email address and password and search Suseya. I'm encouraging people to write their stories and experiences about going home or walking the return way.

http://www.elcorreogallego.es/xacobeo/ecg/kenney-vive-camino-hace-casi-diez-anos/idEdicion-2010-07-18/idNoticia-570323/

Love and light,

Sue

www.suekenney.ca