[Gocamino] [saintjames] Numbers.......

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 14:21:49 PDT 2010

If you have access to the cameras that are focused on Obradoiro and Platerias you will see, right now, a celebration in Santiago to rival any July 25th one. I expect that the scene is repeated all over Spain celebrating the first time ever that the national team has advanced to the World Cup final.
There were no services at the Cathedral while the game was being played but there will be a Mass at 11:00 p.m.
Gosh! I wish I were there.
Ole!
Rosina