[Gocamino] Numbers.......

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 04:03:55 PDT 2010

What relevance does the World Cup have to the Camino?  All this chauvinistic hoopla about who is the best country in the world in a sporting event by winning games with single point margins is meaningless, if not irritating.  Certainly inappropriate in a forum like this.  OK soccer fans, I'm ready for your rejoinders!  Yours faithfully, without hugs,

Howard Mendes NYC