[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] YouTube video of Camino Aragones

Ron Brooks ronbrooks at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jul 1 01:32:41 PDT 2010

Looking at the youtube gives me a great feeling jogging memories of the Camino.   Can I ask you what camera you have.   The pictures are brilliant-of course the person pressing the button is important but the detail is so good.   I carried only a little Olympus waterproof 790SW as I wanted something small and totally weatherproof.   Galicia just about needed an underwater camera!
Ron Brooks