[Gocamino] Holy Year posters

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Mon Jan 11 10:16:30 PST 2010

Rosina wrote a little quickly, I think, and her conversions from C to F were incorrect.

Centigrade vs. Farenheit

25 F is -4C
15 F is -9C

-30 C is -22F  I don't think that it has been that cold in NYC, but correct me if I am wrong.

weather.com says that it is 30F, or -1C, in NYC right now, at 1 PM Local time.

Richard