[Gocamino] A Camino "documentary"

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 08:21:11 PST 2010

Thanks Rosina for cluing me in on that film.  I walked in the Spring of 2009 and remember some of the people on that trailer for the documentary.  Especially Anna-Marie from Denmark and her companion William from Canada we arrived in several refugios at the same time.  It brought back nice memories.  I would really like to see that entire documentary when it is finished!!!!!!!!!

Glenn

PS.  I have made my airline reservations for April 26-June 14 2011 to walk the Camino again!  Each previous time has been different and beautiful in its own special way, but I would have to say that the last in 2009 (my 3rd Camino variation in which I started in Somport) was the best.  I felt such a sense of peace at the end gazing out over the Atlantic after walking to Fisterra.  I started out that first day in a snow/hail/rain storm, and ended in a Galician heat wave in Fisterra.