[Gocamino] High School students on the Camino.

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 11:52:43 PST 2010

Hello you all,
Some one just sent me the message below; while I am not, in any way, vouching for its veracity, I thought I'd pass it along.
Hugs!
Rosina

 High School Students on the Camino

Hi, everybody. My name is James and I am a teacher in Oregon. I have had the pleasure to take my students on various outings in the past, most recently a 47 day bike ride across the United States. I now have a new group of students interested in taking part in a new adventure. I gave them several options and they quickly set their sights on the Camino. Our school is in a high needs community in Oregon and I want to make sure our students can go, regardless of family income. They are working hard with fundraisers and other odd jobs, but I was hoping to surprise them with some nice backpacks for the trip. I know it is not much, but it is one less thing they have to worry about.

If you feel so inclined, please visit our project request on donorschoose.org.

Millers on The Camino (Classroom Project at DonorsChoose.org)

Thanks and we look forward to setting off this summer!

James March
Springfield High School