[Gocamino] A few Holy Year stats

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 10:20:49 PDT 2010

This is quite surprising, since the number of pilgrims on the Portuguese route is far less than on the camino francés. It is also a shorter route, by about the distance from O Cebrero to Sarria. I certainly never saw anything on it that made it look anymore hazardous. If anything, I thought that it was easier.

Bob S.