[Gocamino] Fwd: The Abraham's Path pilgrimage needs leaders

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:49:46 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Newfield <skip at thebrasscannon.com>
Date: 13 April 2010 04:03
Subject: Re: [Gocamino] The Abraham's Path pilgrimage needs leaders
To: GoCamino at oakapple.net

Two years ago (2008) I journeyed with The Abraham Path Initiative from
southern Turkey, thru Syria, Jordan, Palestine and the Occupied Territories,
into Israel, finishing the trip in Jerusalem.  The travel opportunity fell
into my lap, thanks to a notice posted on this Gocamino List.  The stars
were in proper alignment, so I signed up for the trip. My prior experience
as a pilgrim along the Camino Frances stood me in good stead.  The Middle
East is an amazing part of the world, and it was a joy to meet and interact
with the people there, under the guidance skilled API staff.  During the
time I was in the Middle East, many of my own preconceptions were shattered,
all for the better.
The Abrahan Path Initiative honors Abraham, the Father of Nations, and bit
by bit, they are making a difference.  For what it may be worth, I can
recommend the API and its program.
Paul Newfield  (Santiago, May 26, 1999)

              <
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?AbrahamsPathInitativ/62ccb51b33/a6d60f7a74/ac25bb8470>