[Gocamino] Camino movies

sue.kenney at sympatico.ca sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 24 08:55:21 PDT 2009

Hey pilgrims,

There are two other Canadian films you should know about...

There is a feature length documentary called Las Peregrinas...the women who walk. It was released in the fall of 2006, screened on 5 continents by 2000 people and we raised $16,000 dollars for varous charities around the world. You can buy it on my site at www.suekenney.ca or watch it for free, compliments of Grant Spangler at http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/Camino-Video-Las-Peregrinas.htm  (Thanks again Grant)

There is another Canadian film in the works. It's based on the first book I wrote, My Camino, (a Canadian best seller) and it is being adapted into a feature film. I've just finished co-writing the screenplay for an Oscar nominated producer from Montreal who worked on the film C.R.A.Z.Y.

I believe the stories from my journey are meant to be shared with others,  I also feel a strong commitment to protect the way the Camino is portrayed.

Love and light,
Sue
www.suekenney.ca