[Gocamino] Camino movies

Virginia vjpulver at pulverpages.com
Sun Sep 6 15:37:14 PDT 2009

Yes Tim, I want to see that film too.  I was interviewed for that film
early on in my Camino adventure.  I may have ended up on the
cutting-room floor, but they did quite a long tape of me near the wine
fountain.  I look forward to seeing the final video - I got acquanited
with many of the people featured in the film.

"Ginn"
Virginia J. Pulver
In Sunny Santa Fe

Hi all,
    To that list I would like to add The Camino Documentary
<http://caminodocumentary.org/film.jsp> which is being made for the
Public Free TV channels in the USA.  Some of the crew stayed with me
this spring and I understand that the film will be released early in the
coming year.
Regards
Tim