[Gocamino] Our Camino 2009

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:30:08 PDT 2009

After I experienced 1 episode of what were probably bed bug bites in Urtega,
I made sure to sprinkle several drops of lavender essential oil on my
mattress when I arrived at an alburgue...also on the pillow if one was
provided, as well as covering it with a small towel before sleeping.  I had
no further trouble with bites.  A one-half ounce bottle of oil is
inexpensive, works on the bugs and also smells good.  I carry lavender with
me whenever I travel.

Linda in Colorado (hello New Mexico neighbors!)