[Gocamino] 15 day/2300 kilometers(1400 miles) Guided Spiritual Camino

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:09:41 PST 2009

With luck and grace I have had the privilege to undertake many pilgrimages....Santiago several times, Wales, China, Bali, etc., but going on this journey with Ferran has deepened all of them in a way I could never have imagined.
This is not a paid endorsement....but rather a fond recollection and reflection on what pilgrimage means to many of us...being safe, authentic and questing for an experience of the Divine within a development of our own spiritual beliefs...
Thanks for bringing this up, Sil,k