[Gocamino] Camino films

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:52:23 PST 2009

There's a new Camino film "In Between" available from Norway. They are offering DVDs with your choice of German or English subtitles, or you can opt for a 24 hour access of the video and view it online. As with all vids European it's in PAL format, so US/Canadian viewings will probably be on your PC/Mac/Linux. There are NTSC/PAL DVD players that hook seamlessly to your North American TVs, at a slight premium over our usual NTSC-only DVD players.

"In Between"
http://www.blaastfilm.no//default.aspx?menu=138&id=49

For an example of a universal DVD player very similar to the ones I use, peek at this ..
http://www.dvdcity.com/codefree/pioneer-dv49avb.php

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago