[Gocamino] Camino article

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 12:51:27 PST 2009

Hola pelegrinos and pelegrinas, I'm writing a few articles about the Camino and just posted the second one.http://wwww.examiner.com/x-11423-Bay-Area-Hiking-Examiner~y2009m11d9-Walking-Spains-Camino-de-Santiago-part-2
We in the S.F. Bay Area just had a local gathering, too. Lin Galea organized it; hosted by Rozan and Brad Gautier; presentations by Kathy Gower and Phil Cousineau, and a bit of an opportunity to reconnect with, or meet, some adventurous pilgrims. Beautiful day, beautiful event. Thanks to everyone involved!Buen Camino,Susan Alcorn