[Gocamino] Books

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Thu May 7 07:59:49 PDT 2009

Well, you just have to pay more attention and not get so immersed in Camino statistics and trivia.  Howard

An anti-Semite? Really? And all this time I thought she was just another passionate Hispanophile with an interest in the Camino which she chose to share with others on a list dedicated to Camino. The things that can escape your notice when you're not paying close attention . . .

"  Please don't excuse or dismiss her not so subtle anti-Jewish vitriol and smarminess."