[Gocamino] Fw: Re: Matajudios????

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 16:34:25 PDT 2009

Thanks for the book recommendation, Linda.  I would also like to recommend The Ornament of the World by Maria Rosa Menocal.  She does not go into detail about the reasons for the persecutions by the Catholic Monarchs, but it is a wonderful book about multicultural Spain.
And, People of the Book byGeraldine Brooks is a well researched, fictionalized account of the Sarajevo Haggadah that discusses Spain in some detail.
Happy reading to all of us medieval buffs.
Bridget