[Gocamino] My Camino blog has been nominated for a SA Travel Blog Award

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:57:27 PDT 2009

My camino blog - http://www.amawalker.blogspot.com - has been nominated for
a Best Travel Blog award on the SA blog awards which is a showcase of the
very best of South African blogs.

A South African travel blog has commented on the travel blogs awards
[quote]
The blog I like best in terms of travel photos is 66 Square Feet (whilst I
like the photos on Cape Town Photo & Amawalker, they aren't as South Africa
travel focussed). If this were an international competition I would choose
Amawalker as the winner.[/quote]
-
http://www.southafrica.to/transport/Airlines/Cheap-flights/2009/best-travel-blog.php5

Voting is open until 1st April and anyone can vote:
http://www.sablogawards.com/2009/

--
Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/