[Gocamino] [saintjames] RE: - Ultreya Re: Renfe booking problem

Walt Lersch welersch at acctgsys.com
Wed Mar 18 08:07:19 PDT 2009

Interestingly, the original link works for me.

Warning - my Spanish is EXTREMELY limited.

I then started the search from
http://www.renfe.es/horarios/english/index.html .  I set the departure as
Madrid and the selected the Search button in the same area/box.  That
presented a drop down box from which Sarria was selected.  This got me to
the page
http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?page=hjhir120.jsp&O=MADRI&D=?&AF=2009
&MF=MM&DF=DD&SF=NaN&ID=i, which was in (or partly in) English.  Selecting
the Buscar Transbordo button on that screen the seems to present an
alternative bus schedule.

I exclusively use IE 7.0.6000.16809.

Buen Camino,

Walt Lersch