[Gocamino] Non-Spansh Restaurants

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:25:17 PDT 2009

I didn't say the Spanish food was bad, in fact I really enjoy it.  It is that day in and day out of basically the same cuisine for six weeks, an occasional variation is delightful.  Besides it is interesting to see (taste) how a foreign culture (for example Asian) has to adapt to local ingredients or what they think locals might accept.  A homegrown example of this is here in the USA most of the Mexican food, which I also like, does not taste like the food that I have enjoyed in Mexico.