[Gocamino] 2 music questions

Melissa West mswest at sonic.net
Mon Mar 2 11:58:10 PST 2009

Hola!
I may well be walking the Camino Frances in May and June of this year.
Last time I walked, I just missed an early music festival in the
Estrella area.  I would love to enhance my Camino experience w/ some
live music.  Does anyone know of any planned musical events along the
Camino route that will be happening in May and June that I just might
be able to catch?

Also, last time I walked, there was a woman who stopped and sang at
various churches along the way.  I only heard her in Santiago, where
she sang at the Pilgrim Mass.  She sang a capella, and filled the
entire cathedral with her voice --just incredible.  This was on October
18, 2006.  Does anyone know how to find out who she was?  If she has
any recordings available, I would love to track them down.

Thanks to all!

Melissa
Melissa West
816 Hanover Street