[Gocamino] mail drops/care packages?

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 13:40:32 PDT 2009

If you want to post something to yourself halfway along the camino, you can send it to our house. Let us know about when you´re coming through Moratinos/Sahagun and you can pick it up here. We do this more and more, and won´t charge any more than a donativo... unless of course you send it "postage due!"

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"Find your place on the planet. Dig in, and take responsibility from there."
-- Gary Snyder