[Gocamino] Mone on 2008 Compostela=receiving pilgrims

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 17:49:31 PST 2009

Hi Glen,?
I?think it means that some pilgrims walk, somehow, 100 kms.?"backwards" from Muxia-Fisterre to Santiago and comply. thereby,?with the requirements for receiving a Compostela. The only requirement is that a pilgrim? walk 100 kms.?or bike.or horse-ride 200 kms.to arrive at the Apostle's tomb in the Santiago Cathedral. ?Where a pilgrim?commences the pilgrimage?is of no import.
Hugs!
Rosina

Subject: RE: [Gocamino] Mone on 2008 Compostela=receiving pilgrims

Does this mean only the people who go on to Muxia from Fisterre?? I find it hard to believe that?such?few people?travel to Fisterra.? Even in early June of 2005 when I walked there the refugios were overflowing.? There would be that many in a week.
=