[Gocamino] taxis‏

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:13:23 PST 2009

Grant, I suggested to Rita and Wes that they email CarolineAphessetche of
Express Burricot - based in St Jean. Caroline carts pilgrims over the hill
from Pamplona's bus station twice a day and charges a descending price
depending on the number of pilgrims she has in her 'little donkey' taxi cab!

Sil

--
Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/