[Gocamino] 2010 - Booking accommodation on the Camino

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:19:44 PST 2009

Many people have expressed concern about the possibility of overcrowding on
the camino nex year.  I contacted a number of tour operators that offer
package tours on the caminos in Spain to ask if they would consider
providing an accommodation only booking service for pilgrims next year.  So
far, six companies have said that they will offer to reserve small inns,
pensions, hotels etc (and also a few private albergues) for pilgrims in
2010.
I have posted the list, which might be of interest to your members, on my
blog  www.amawalker.blogspot.com
If more companies come back to me in the affirmative, I will add their names
and contact details to the post.

Sil
http://amawalker.blogspot.com/
www.2009pilgrims.blogspot.com