[Gocamino] Missing youngsters. Urgent

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 07:30:26 PST 2009

Hello you all,

The following is a translation of the urgent message below:

"Monsieur, Madame,
We are looking for two young people, 16 years of age, from France.  Here are their pictures  [depliant_Es.doc(237K)]. I am the girl's father, and there are many reasons  to believe that they have gone to Spain (Camino de Santiago de Compostela).
The French police are in search of the two youngsters who have gone missing since Tuesday, December 8, 2009, but without success.
Perhaps some one among you pilgrims would recognize these faces by having seen them in an albergue.
If you have any information please call (00) 33 (0)6 08 18 57 66, or send an e-mail to dornier at ssec.fr
Thank you or your understanding,

Philippe-Pierre et Valerie Dornier "

Rosina