[Gocamino] Le Puy to SJPP guidebooks

Norman Bone bone1966 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 09:05:20 PST 2009

Good morning-

Check this out: ISBN 1852846089. New edition coming out March 2010!
The Confraternity books are updated frequently and I used it to compliment the other book. Also, once you're on the ground in France (Le Puy), check the book stores for guides to the GR65. They're in French but the maps were good and the phone numbers for gites were current. I used all three and had quite a good time.

-Norman