[Gocamino] Le Puy to SJPP

Wes and Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 12:53:12 PST 2009

Wes and I are beginning to talk about walking from Le Puy to St. Jean
(a backwards way of doing the Camino but when we walked from SJPP to
Santiago last May we had never heard of the Le Puy route!).  We are
wondering if any of you gocamino folks have a Miam Miam Dodo that you
would like to sell (or lend) so we can begin to check things out.  We
wouldn't be walking until May 2011 (to avoid Holy Year crowds if
possible) and at that time we would purchase the most recent edition
(having walked last May with an outdated guide we are trying to not
repeat that error).  But we would love to see how well we can use this
guide with our sadly forgotten french.

As usual, any other thoughts on the Le Puy to SJPP route would be most
welcome.  If other guides would be useful and are available (used) to
purchase or borrow we would be interested in those too.  Here in rural
western Massachusetts there isn't any access to Camino guides and the
ones on Amazon are waaay too pricy.  Thanks!

Rita