[Gocamino] Saint James the Great picture

hme347 at aol.com hme347 at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 10:53:41 PST 2009

Bob S.

I checked back and I found the first email I received on this which came from Rosina.  Here it is verbatim:

??????

Saint James the Great

Artist: TriciaDanby
previous browse art next
 Card: US$5.99
Print: from US$25.65
change currency

Saint James the Great
James was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus. He was a son of Zebedee and
Salome, and brother of John the Apostle. It is described that James was one of
the first disciples to join Jesus.
His remains are said to be in Santiago de Compostela in Galicia (Spain).
Saint James is the Patron Saint of Spain.
The traditional pilgrimage to the grave of the saint, known as the “Way of St.
James,” has become the most popular pilgrimage for Western European Catholics
from the early Middle Ages onwards.
The feast day of St James is celebrated on July 25 on the liturgical calendars
of the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran and certain Protestant churches.
*Painting is handmade with watercolour pencils + Graphitint pencils on a
watercolour paper. *

Saint James the Great belongs to the following groups:
! 100% !, 4 Winners Only, All Things Poetic, Artistic, Philosophical, Angel
Wings and Heaven, Cards: Best of Your Best, Creative, Talented, and Unknown, For
The Love Of Jesus , German Artists, Light In The Darkness, Live, Love, Dream: ,
Men Appreciation, Of Noble Birth, PEACE, LOVE & TRANQUILITY, Shameless
Self-Promotion, Spiritual Art and Who are YOU to Judge? Available for sale as
Greeting Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints
and Framed Prints
What was the purpose of sending this message to everyone? It clearly refers to "Artist" and "Spiritual Art" as well as "Shameless Self-Promotion".Other than the "??????", how was the sender expressing shock?  Your "firm impression" seems totally misguided and frankly you are reaching for  a justification for the posting that escapes me.
Howard