[Gocamino] Pilgrimage completed

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 09:11:53 PST 2009

Thanks a lot Hanny,
Someone sent me a  picture  which shows Don Jaime frowning.  If it is the same picture that you posted, it  does not appear, to me, to be truly representative of Don Jaime. All the many times that I saw him he bore a friendly and warm smile, even when he couldn't speak.
I'd be willing to translate, and send you, the additional information that was sent to me in Spanish, if you'd like to have it for your Dutch Confraternity article.
Hugs!

Rosina

Subject: Don Jaime picture

Thank you Rosina, for your further information mail.
It was I who posted the picture of don Jaime. I made it in the procession of the Translation Mass on 30 december 2004.